Show Navigation Menu

Make a wish

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #17605 by Verminaard Draconis
Replied by Verminaard Draconis on topic Re:Make a wish
Thurysaz wrote:

Bonsoir sisters & brothers members of TOOA,

And if one day you find an old lamp with a genie inside ...
If you were entitled to make a wish. Which is it?

Mes hommages.

T.

Having my own company with Alchemy Gothic products... I started with tattoo's, and in my future plans I hope to have Alchemy Gothic products in it!!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #17609 by Diablesseska
Replied by Diablesseska on topic Re:Make a wish
I hope the genie will offer me 3 wish :D

I would like to be a psychologist..

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #17645 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Make a wish
:woohoo: Are you allowed to wish for more wishes?

Seem to recall a story about a monkey's paw or something..Where you got 5 wishes, one for each finger.

Oh..Just found this. The version I heard had 5 wishes, but apparently, the original had 3..

The Monkey's Paw.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #17664 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Make a wish
Be careful wishing on the Monkey's Paw, because all the wishes go horribly wrong! I just wish I could afford anything I needed, and never had to worry about paying for anything ever again. That would be nice. Need a new stove, fine! Need to fix the leaky roof? No problem! Car giving you trouble? No longer! That would be very nice, indeed.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #17685 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Make a wish
scootiebee wrote:

Be careful wishing on the Monkey's Paw, because all the wishes go horribly wrong! I just wish I could afford anything I needed, and never had to worry about paying for anything ever again. That would be nice. Need a new stove, fine! Need to fix the leaky roof? No problem! Car giving you trouble? No longer! That would be very nice, indeed.

..Or you could just wish that nothing ever breaks. :P But I guess that would mean you'd have to pay out for anything new you'd want.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #17690 by Verminaard Draconis
Replied by Verminaard Draconis on topic Re:Make a wish
I wish that all of my dept are paid!!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

Time to create page: 0.298 seconds