Show Navigation Menu

Make a wish

More
14 years 3 months ago #12823 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Make a wish
little cheater!

Mes hommages.

T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12877 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Make a wish
:laugh: The topic title reminds me of an old forum game..

More
14 years 3 months ago #12939 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Make a wish
I'm not sure. I'd be scared, because I really know what I want, but I also know how much pain it could cause, to me and others, and not sure reality would be like my dreams. I've dreamd too much for it to be anything else then dreams.

Eternal life, for one. To change my body in any way I whished, and not just once - I want to be able to change the details at whish. Not *poof!* I got a tail! But something slower. Something to keep, not clothes you change. Something you grow into, but not as slow as human growth, but slow enough to think about the changes.
Of course, it would not just concern the outside... more muscle and a more agile body. The ability to swim underwater... to breath underwater... I believe those are part of my hidden dreams.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 3 months ago #13096 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Make a wish
Envy wrote:

And what game would that be?

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #13114 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Make a wish
Morgana wrote:

Envy wrote:

The one where one person starts by making a wish..And the next person to post grants that wish with a twist so it's not what the original person would've wanted..They in turn, then make another wish, and it goes on and on, e.g.

\"I wish for a room full of men.\"

\"Granted, but they're all married and not interested in you whatsoever. I wish for...\"

:lol: Haha good days..We had quite a few interesting granted wishes coming out of that on an old forum I used to go on..
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Envy.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13188 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Make a wish
Envy wrote:

Morgana wrote:

Envy wrote:

The one where one person starts by making a wish..And the next person to post grants that wish with a twist so it's not what the original person would've wanted..They in turn, then make another wish, and it goes on and on, e.g.

\"I wish for a room full of men.\"

\"Granted, but they're all married and not interested in you whatsoever. I wish for...\"

:lol: Haha good days..We had quite a few interesting granted wishes coming out of that on an old forum I used to go on..

Thanks for the info, I'd never heard of that. That could get really weird, in a good sort of way...

Time to create page: 0.284 seconds