Show Navigation Menu

Shoes, Boots and Footwear in General.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12338 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:high-heeled shoes
oh, that's great then I suppose I'll never see you wearing them and be envious :P

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12372 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:high-heeled shoes
Thurysaz, I have a pair of shoes just like the ones you suggested, but they are not quite so shiny. I hardly ever wear them, because they are really hard to walk in, but they make me as tall as my husband, so it is strange to wear them. Being 6\" taller is weird. You can't do so many normal things in them. Like wash your hands in a sink, you have to bend waaaaaaay over, which is really hard if you are also dressed to the nines.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12387 by TheAlcherealist
I love high heels, but not for me ... I am a person with terrible feets ...
The only shoes i can wear without problems are All Stars ...

More
14 years 3 months ago #12439 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:high-heeled shoes
TheAlcherealist wrote:

I love high heels, but not for me ... I am a person with terrible feets ...
The only shoes i can wear without problems are All Stars ...

Well..I've always loved high heels and to start with, they really hurt my feet. After a while, I learned to walk for longer without the pain - But I think anyone in heels for over 6h will start to feel the effects. :woohoo: Unless they're really comfy platforms or something similar.

I remember when I used to struggle to walk for more than 15 minutes in heels. Now I can just about manage 4-5 hours comfortably, and 6 hours is when the pain starts setting in.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12440 by Envy
scootiebee wrote:

I don't need 8\" stilettos, I can just get out my toe shoes and walk around on pointe all day. Flashback to years of ballet classes...

Nice! Do you think ballet helps you walk in heels? I never did anything like dance when I was little. It was just the piano for me, and that doesn't really train you physically in any way. :huh:

More
14 years 3 months ago #12443 by necie1286
i used to take ballet but didn't do the toe shoes. i was to young. but i rememebr seeing the ones who did do them. and i think that it might help with heels since heels push your feet up some like toe shoes do.

Time to create page: 0.318 seconds