Show Navigation Menu

Shoes, Boots and Footwear in General.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12075 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:high-heeled shoes
SkieShauphen wrote:

Thank goodness I'm a male, and not a crossdresser.

I reckon you should try high heels. :P As 'something to do before you die'..Like waxing.

At least then you can truly understand what we heel-lovers go through. :woohoo:

..C'mon. Every male gets curious somepoint in life I'm sure?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12090 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:high-heeled shoes
I try to convince all my male friends to dress in drag at least once. Including the heels. Especially the heels. They all tend to come away from it with an appreciation for proper shoes. Somewhere out there is a picture of my husband dressed as a hooker at a halloween party from about 14 years ago. In the high heels I made him wear he was about 6'6\" tall, and a very scary hooker indeed. He won first prize in the costume contest, though.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12126 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:high-heeled shoes
SkieShauphen wrote:

Thank goodness I'm a male, and not a crossdresser.

Yeah, count yourself lucky! Guys can wear steel-toe workboots, or something equally comfortable, just about everywhere and not look out of place...

More
14 years 3 months ago #12163 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:high-heeled shoes
:P I like scootiebee's thinking!

I try to get my male friends doing things like that so they can appreciate the effort and pain we go through. I loathe it when males claim life is more painful being their sex - No one can really claim that until they've felt both sides of the argument, and sticking men in drag or getting them waxed brings them close enough. :P

More
14 years 3 months ago #12166 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:high-heeled shoes
OOH! Waxing is one thing my husband has refused flat out. He is an orangutan, and happy to be so.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12176 by necie1286
i really don't wash my shoes inleast they get mud or something on them. my boots i wipe down with a colth and water.

Time to create page: 0.308 seconds