Show Navigation Menu

Shoes, Boots and Footwear in General.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11309 by Morgana
I rarely buy shoes or boots, as it takes me a long time to break in a new pair so that they don't hurt my feet. Once I get them broken in, I tend to wear them forever, before buying anything new. I do need new boots though, so my husband is going to take me shopping for a pair for my birthday. Remains to be seen if I can actually find anything I like, but we'll try...

I'm not loyal to any one brand though, I'm way too picky for that. In fact, I don't even look at the brand when I'm shopping. I just look at the colour (almost always black) and style, then try them on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11318 by ScorchingAngel
Mostly I wear my combat boots or ballerina's during summer.
But for occassions I have a pair of Demonia boots (the same as Envy's first pair but in Vinyl)

And I have these as well:
www.tukshoes.com/store/images/A6393L.jpg
www.tukshoes.com/store/images/A6377L.jpg

I do have a pair of vinyl pumps as well, but I couldn't find a proper photo of them...

More
14 years 3 months ago #11336 by necie1286
i wish it wasn't so hard to find nice shoes or boots for my feet. i have wide feet so i have to buy wide widgth*sp* shoes and there aren't alot of heels or boots that fit.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11337 by Daruma
@ ScorchingAngel:

I dont like the first but the second are nice.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11352 by Envy
Depends what you're into really, I once thought about buying the first pair that ScorchingAngel posted up, but it wasn't quite what I was into.

Sometimes I find 'normal' shoes/boots that are alright, but for the price, I'd much rather go and buy something with a lot more detail etc. in. It's the same with clothes like..Skirts or dresses. You can find a lot in 'normal' stores that you can see yourself wearing, but for the price, I'd rather go to a gothic/alternative store and look there.

I like ballerina flats..But they're becoming harder to find. Ones that are tasteful, anyway. Each pair I've picked hasn't had a very long lifespan, annoyingly.

I don't think I've broken in half of my heel collection when I think about it. :S

More
14 years 3 months ago #11357 by cemwerewolf
I have far too many pairs of black boots! They're all different styles but I think I should really try mixing in some colors one day. My absolute favorite footwear would have to be my Demonia Witch shoes. They're just fun!

Time to create page: 0.294 seconds