Show Navigation Menu

Shoes, Boots and Footwear in General.

More
11 years 9 months ago #38342 by firensia
black_magnolia wrote:

Those are really gorgeous! :) Although they kinda look steampunkish to me, even though they are black with silver details. :silly:

It's funny that you should say that as that shoe company does seem to cater to the Steampunk style. :) However, I thought that those shoes were the least Steampunkish of all of them. They had other footwear in more classic Steampunk style, which I didn't find all that appealing. I found another version of that shoes I posted earlier. This one has more decorations on it:

Frankly, I thought the cameo detail on these ones were a bit too much but still, you don't see shoes like that everyday. Would probably suit someone who has a very bold fashion sense.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #38344 by black_magnolia
Yeah, the cameo does look like too much, but I'm generally not a fan of cameos, so I can't really judge.
I think I've mentioned this shoe company in this thread ages ago, because of their steampunk shoes... :silly:

Anyway, I kinda can't get excited about suede shoes, even cute goth ones, when it's summer and the heat is killing. :S

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #38348 by firensia
black_magnolia wrote:

Anyway, I kinda can't get excited about suede shoes, even cute goth ones, when it's summer and the heat is killing. :S

LOL Tell me about it. It is so incredibly hot where I live, going outside feels like stepping into an oven. :silly: Summer is definitely my least favorite season. Luckily, it's only three months long. :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by firensia.

Time to create page: 0.397 seconds