Show Navigation Menu

Shoes, Boots and Footwear in General.

More
12 years 4 months ago #36141 by firensia
Envy wrote:

firensia wrote:

lol Not the best connotation then. However, I did see Lady Gaga wearing boots like the ones I posted. She's not a style icon of mine though. Bit too out there for my liking.

Is she anyone's style icon? :woohoo:

I should hope not! :lol:

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #36156 by Envy
*Giggle*

Wore my new Glam 240 Demonias to a local metal club for Halloween..Got lots of compliments from women and men alike. I even got compliments from random non-metal people when I headed into the city centre to find a chipshop with friends. :silly: Teehee. I love it when that happens.

More
12 years 4 months ago #36164 by firensia
Envy wrote:

*Giggle*

Wore my new Glam 240 Demonias to a local metal club for Halloween..Got lots of compliments from women and men alike. I even got compliments from random non-metal people when I headed into the city centre to find a chipshop with friends. :silly: Teehee. I love it when that happens.

Those are gorgeous boots!

More
12 years 4 months ago #36175 by Envy
firensia wrote:

Envy wrote:

*Giggle*

Those are gorgeous boots!

Thanks!

That night was the first time I wore them out - So paranoid about getting them damaged because of the lace overlay!

Quite dismayed that I scuffed the heels on both boots ever so slightly as well. Grr. I seem to do that with all shoes and boots of mine..:(

More
11 years 9 months ago #38337 by firensia
Stumbled across these beauties while perusing the internet for things to buy and had to share them:

They're by a gothic footwear company called Hades shoes, which carries a entire line of alternative footwear. Aren't they gorgeous? I absolutely love them. :)

More
11 years 9 months ago #38340 by black_magnolia
Those are really gorgeous! :) Although they kinda look steampunkish to me, even though they are black with silver details. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds