Show Navigation Menu

Shoes, Boots and Footwear in General.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #35630 by Envy
firensia wrote:

Not sure which one you mean to buy. Is it the first pic I posted in the previous post? Anyway, I'll keep browsing the net, if I find anything, I'll let ya know. :)

Yeah it was. :(

I found a really similar pair but there's a buckle on the boot which I really dislike.. :S
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by Envy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #35632 by firensia
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationNo eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationNo eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationEnvy wrote:

firensia wrote:

Not sure which one you mean to buy. Is it the first pic I posted in the previous post? Anyway, I'll keep browsing the net, if I find anything, I'll let ya know. :)

Yeah it was. :(

I found a really similar pair but there's a buckle on the boot which I really dislike.. :S

Found these three:

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 5 months ago #35633 by Envy
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationNo eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationNo eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationfirensia wrote:

Found these three:

^.^ Ah thank you! I do quite like the first pair..I'll have to think about it.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #35951 by black_magnolia
Finally picked up my shoes from the shoemaker (the previously khaki ones) - they are completely black now! including the stitching too. :) Now I just need to buy some black laces for them.

Also finally bought my warm winter boots today. :) The colour isn't so light, they fit pretty nicely with my black cloths so I'm leaving them this stone-colur. :woohoo:

and because the shopping bug bit me really hard I also bought a plain pair of black flats (they just have a small bow on the toes).

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 5 months ago #35961 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

and because the shopping bug bit me really hard I also bought a plain pair of black flats (they just have a small bow on the toes).

Damn! I need a new pair of those!

I have one just like that by TUK and even though they're essentially brand new, there's a hole that's been grinded out of the heel of both of my shoes!

Infuriating how short a lifespan flats have!

More
12 years 5 months ago #35962 by firensia
Nice boots! :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Time to create page: 0.415 seconds