Show Navigation Menu

Shoes, Boots and Footwear in General.

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #34957 by firensia
Envy wrote:

firensia wrote:

Has anyone ever bought boots from a company called Pennangalan? I just found the site today. They have some really nice styles but I don't know what the quality is like.

Ooh never bought from them before but thanks for mentioning. :P Added to my favourites.

From what I saw, lots seemed branded, so it looks pretty safe. :pinch:

I love them because they have this pair of boots that look similar to the now discontinued Demonia Torment 718 so I would love to buy that. It's absolutely gorgeous.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by firensia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #34960 by janelle hell
firensia wrote:

Envy wrote:

firensia wrote:

Has anyone ever bought boots from a company called Pennangalan? I just found the site today. They have some really nice styles but I don't know what the quality is like.

Ooh never bought from them before but thanks for mentioning. :P Added to my favourites.

From what I saw, lots seemed branded, so it looks pretty safe. :pinch:

I love them because they have this pair of boots that look similar to the now discontinued Demonia Torment 718 so I would love to buy that. It's absolutely gorgeous.

Oh, I used to have these! (Would still have them if they'd not worn out due to about 10 years of wear, lol...Pennangalan's boots last almost forever) They don't look it, but they were actually comfortable. I'm sure you'll be very happy with them!

More
12 years 7 months ago #34962 by firensia
Awesome! Ten years is plenty of time and I'm sure that by the end of it, I'll have switched to some more practical footwear so it's good enough. :laugh:

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 7 months ago #34963 by janelle hell
firensia wrote:

Awesome! Ten years is plenty of time and I'm sure that by the end of it, I'll have switched to some more practical footwear so it's good enough. :laugh:

Hehheh :huh: They can probably last alot longer than that; I just wore mine out getting into trouble whilst wearing them ;)

Right now I'm coveting a new pair of their pointy boots with buckles down the side, but can't decide if I want silver or pink (already have the black ones).

I LOVE Pennangalan boots :kiss:

More
12 years 7 months ago #35469 by black_magnolia
I got new shoes! :) Couldn't resist them becasue they were on sale (50% off) and the price was too good to pass up.
They are pretty comfy, but I'll need a bit getting used to them...

Now, what I wanted to ask: should I die them black (and change the laces) or leave them in this military khaki colour? and if I leave them khaki, should I change the laces to black or not? This military style is growing on me... :woohoo:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #35473 by Prissy
:) those are nice!!!

ZOSO
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by Prissy.

Time to create page: 0.319 seconds