Shoes, Boots and Footwear in General.

More
9 years 7 months ago #11856 by ScorchingAngel
I love high heels, but alas I need to wear chunkier heels as well, seeing I am a clumsy person from origin. I do have thin heels as well, but they once nearly cost me my life... So I only wear them when I do not have to walk longer tracks...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #11868 by Envy
cemwerewolf wrote:

I love high heels though I am really quite a klutz so I tend to stick to chunkier heels and platforms. If I could only find some balance in my life . . .

Aha I'm the same! I love my heels but I have to generally have platforms or block-ish heels so I can stay upright. :P

Really hate heels that have a peep-toe function. I hate seeing feet. :S

More
9 years 7 months ago #11869 by scootiebee
I don't like my toes to stick out either. Poor things all exposed to the elements out there. I usually don't wear heels, but boots without heels. I like heels, but where I live they just aren't practical.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
9 years 7 months ago #11871 by Envy
Zenith wrote:

I want to get myself shoes with an 8-inch heel. But not chunky heel or platform, stiletto. I love stiletto shoes and boots. I'll post some pictures with my most beloved shoes when I return home.

:ohmy: I've never bothered 'learning to walk' in stilettos..After trying on my mother's and going around the house (in an extreeemely wobbly manner), I've never really felt comfortable enough to buy myself a pair and imagine myself getting good use out of them.

How did you first get into stilettos?

More
9 years 7 months ago #11876 by Envy
scootiebee wrote:

I don't like my toes to stick out either. Poor things all exposed to the elements out there. I usually don't wear heels, but boots without heels. I like heels, but where I live they just aren't practical.

Ahh..My mother was arguing with me the other day because I was complaining about the weather and not having enough boots - She was complaining about how my platforms aren't suitable for the ice outside and yet I still pursue many pairs of platform boots. :angry: She's right, but that doesn't mean I like listening to her advice. >.< Bah!

More
9 years 7 months ago #11890 by scootiebee
It sounds like good advice. I used to wear more heels, very impractical, and had a LOT of twisted ankles. Now I only wear heels when I am sure I will be walking only on flat, dry ground.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 5.127 seconds