Show Navigation Menu

Shoes, Boots and Footwear in General.

More
12 years 9 months ago #33594 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

so I next to never get any these days because I put on the plasters before anything happens. :woohoo:

Ah, I probably should do that too, but I always hope *this* is the pair that won't give me blisters. :woohoo: I think that only worked once in the past. :silly:

:whistle: I tend to err on the side of caution.

Seems to be a lot of high-heel-related news stuff lately..There was a very long part in the news tonight about the bad effects of wearing heels..Particularly if you start at a young age.

Glad I never wore heels that often throughout the days when I was sort-of-growing (can't say I grew much, being 5 ft and all, but you know what I mean). Whilst I was peeking around that doll-fetish forum, there were quite a few posts by people saying that they'd caused themselves a lot of pain due to wearing heels at a young age/falling over/breaking bones and not being able to wear heels again/having ligaments etc. grow too short and having the outcome of pain whilst wearing flats.

Whew. Not being able to walk around comfortably is probably one of my worst fears, when I think about it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #34221 by Envy
Does anyone know where you can buy shoes that look something along these lines?

They're like ankle boots/Converse with block heels and rounded toes..I can't find them anywhere! :( Driving me crazy. I usually don't go well with Converses but the heeled boots are so adorable..The ones I've seen on people around are usually in darker colours too (which looks a lot better than the above) but I reckon they're not real Converses as lots of mainstream shops are copying that kind of design so..Makes them all the more difficult to find.

More
12 years 8 months ago #34239 by black_magnolia
Sorry, Envy. I've only seen stiletto-heeled converse boots with pointed toes and those look quite awful compared to the ones on your image... :huh:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 8 months ago #34245 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Sorry, Envy. I've only seen stiletto-heeled converse boots with pointed toes and those look quite awful compared to the ones on your image... :huh:

Ah yeah..I've seen those for sale, but I think they look gross. :S I'd ideally want a pair like in the picture I posted but in dark blue or black..Stiletto heels just don't suit that style of shoe really.

More
12 years 7 months ago #34954 by firensia
Has anyone ever bought boots from a company called Pennangalan? I just found the site today. They have some really nice styles but I don't know what the quality is like.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 7 months ago #34955 by Envy
firensia wrote:

Has anyone ever bought boots from a company called Pennangalan? I just found the site today. They have some really nice styles but I don't know what the quality is like.

Ooh never bought from them before but thanks for mentioning. :P Added to my favourites.

From what I saw, lots seemed branded, so it looks pretty safe. :pinch:

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds