Show Navigation Menu

Shoes, Boots and Footwear in General.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11655 by Morgana
I can't imagine wearing second-hand shoes either. Clothing is one thing, because you can wash it, but shoes? Ick...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11673 by black_magnolia
I could wear second hand shoes if it was obvious they were maybe worn three times or so (basically second hand but almost never worn). If they were heavily worn I would never even think about it. Every person walks differently and not all feet of one size are the same. A person can wear a EU 38 and have 40 kg and another person can have 60 kg and be a EU 38, but the pressure that is on the shoe is different...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11683 by SkieShauphen
Yeah, no way in hell I'd wear shoes that came from the Gods only know where. I might take some shoes from a friend or something, but never from somone I don't know.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11765 by scootiebee
While you might not care for the idea of second-hand shoes, someone who is homeless or destitute might be happy to have them. Try donating them to a church mission if you don't like the shoes. I usually wear shoes out beyond usefulness, but my husband is flighty. He bought a pair of Dr. Martens about 5 years ago, and wore them ONCE because they were a little too small for him. He has a pair of red Converse that are the same. You can't tell they were ever worn. Ugh. Anyone wear mens U.S. size 11 and want them?

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11806 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic high-heeled shoes
Do you love shoes with high heels.
I speak of the \"escarpin\" Open shoes like those pin-up when we see foot

More
14 years 3 months ago #11808 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:high-heeled shoes
I LOVE HHS!!!!

Mes hommages.

T.

Time to create page: 0.387 seconds