Show Navigation Menu

Shoes, Boots and Footwear in General.

More
14 years 2 months ago #11549 by fastjam06
thanks for the tip.

Someday you'll understand what posesses me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #11571 by black_magnolia
@ Envy: Put them in the washing machine and give them a good wash, let them dry and then take pictures and sell them on ebay. Better anything then nothing when you know you won't wear them.
Even if they have holes in them, sow them back together, do something creative, maybe put flowers on them and then sell them as unique! :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 2 months ago #11584 by Morgana
Envy wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

Not sure what to do with my Converse as I don't think I'll be wearing them again..

You could donate them... not sure about England, but there are several groups in Canada that collect and distribute good-quality used clothing. I cleaned out my closets last summer and got rid of a couple of bags of stuff, including a couple pairs of shoes that I never wore.

More
14 years 2 months ago #11616 by Envy
:) eBay might be the option I choose..I'm just not sure whether people like to buy shoes on eBay. I feel squirmy just thinking about wearing 'someone else's' shoes...

But that might be because - even though I love my shoes - I really really can't stand feet. :blink:

More
14 years 2 months ago #11628 by necie1286
i think the only way i would get shoes off ebay is if they were brand new and all. or made for my feet.

More
14 years 2 months ago #11649 by millkins
There are some fabulous models here, but I am interested in where you find these shoes? I feel almost crippled for not having where to buy such things, clothes or shoes. The best I managed to find is this
www.drmartens.com/ProductDetail.asp?PID=13374600
and
ec3.images-amazon.com/images/I/51CZ7Yxv5kL._SL500__SS140_.jpg

which is also great, even though I gave 100e on the shoes. :S

I dunno if I could wear someone else's shoes, it sounds wrong ;)

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds