Show Navigation Menu

Shoes, Boots and Footwear in General.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11266 by Envy
I know that I have a lot to say about shoes/boots, so surely there must be others out there who are the same! Thought I'd collect all thoughts in a new thread. :)

Post pictures of your favourite shoes?
What shoes do you want?
What do you have?
What do you look for?
What problems have you had?

I'd say that I favour 'TUK' as a brand of shoe, because of the doll-like appearance platform heels can give, and that I look for 'cute' shoes in general. I'll post up some favourites from my TUK collection to illustrate that, later.

I dislike patent-leather shoes..I don't like the look of the material for some reason, and man-made leather heels have a habit of scuffing *really* easily, much to my annoyance.

Currently wanting:

(But I'd swap the pink ribbon for white ribbon)

And either..

Or..

(Black matt version)

I figured colder weather would call for more boots. >.<! The platforms will probably disagree with me, but there's my excuse to buy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11268 by Daruma
I love the boots and shoes with high heels since my man made me dare to try. Because before him I had never ventured to try...
I have 2 pairs of Demonia and there is one that looks like your example mat but mine are vinyl.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11269 by Envy
(Some of my current 'TUK' collection)

More
14 years 3 months ago #11270 by Envy
Daruma wrote:

I love the boots and shoes with high heels since my man made me dare to try. Because before him I had never ventured to try...
I have 2 pairs of Demonia and there is one that looks like your example mat but mine are vinyl.

Ahh..I never dared either until my ex made me try. :P I hadn't worn skirts in..7 years as well, until he convinced me into one - I've fallen in love with skirts all over again, ever since.

Do you find that you need a size-up than your normal size shoe in Demonia shoes? I noticed a statement on their site, but I haven't looked into it too much. I'm awful at decision-making, so I'm usually stuck between pairs of shoes/boots for a long time before I decide to buy one of them.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11277 by Daruma
@ Envy:

I have almost the same as you too! before being with my man I dressed like a boy \"punk style\" and I never wore skirts or feminine footwear.

For shoes ... I have a fairly wide foot then, according to the shoe I have to make different sizes. My Demonia are 2 different sizes but are very comfortable.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11280 by SkieShauphen
I'm a bit into the combat boot style myself. Either that or the old travelers boots on those more formal occasions.

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds