Show Navigation Menu

Sweets

More
13 years 1 month ago #30556 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Sweets
ondespumeggianti wrote:

ahaha, ok!:)
..in that site there are some video-recipes even with english translation!
just search!;)

Ooh okay. ^.^ I'll check that out.

Pasta-makers are more expensive than I first thought. Even second-hand ones are 15-20GBP each..Wow.

Felt peckish so I had a chocolate crepe and some iced gems. >.<

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #30602 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re: Sweets
Hey guys. man sorry i haven't joined in on the talk and all but we lost internet for bout two weeks and jsut got it back. still haven't had time to make the muffins yet been busy with stuff. but will be making them soon. i went and got me some yougart the other day and tried it and i liked it so i will be adding it in. hey dose anyone know of a fast easy thing to make. i want to make something for my freind on V-day since we will be hanging out.

More
13 years 1 month ago #30613 by Envy
Well. Chinese new year has meant we've had a lot of food around..

Some of our family gave us a box of Ferrero Rocher, and another gave us some Chinese sesame balls (sweet version).

More
13 years 1 month ago #30616 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Sweets
necie1286 wrote:

Hey guys. man sorry i haven't joined in on the talk and all but we lost internet for bout two weeks and jsut got it back. still haven't had time to make the muffins yet been busy with stuff. but will be making them soon. i went and got me some yougart the other day and tried it and i liked it so i will be adding it in. hey dose anyone know of a fast easy thing to make. i want to make something for my freind on V-day since we will be hanging out.

Try reading some of the recipes in the previous posts in this thread. Morgana posted an easy, fast one that I think you could prepare without difficulties. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 1 month ago #30691 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re: Sweets
Thank you i'll go find it and try and make it and let everyone know. my luck isn't so good. i'm sick. caught my dad's bug and forgot i had left my window open with the cold air coming in for about a week

More
13 years 1 month ago #30693 by Envy
necie1286 wrote:

Thank you i'll go find it and try and make it and let everyone know. my luck isn't so good. i'm sick. caught my dad's bug and forgot i had left my window open with the cold air coming in for about a week

^.^ Eat oranges. Vitamins will do you good.

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds