Show Navigation Menu

Sweets

More
14 years 2 months ago #12623 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Sweets
OMG OMG OMG I have just tried chocolate with absinthe it is sooo kewl, a friend went to Vienna and bought it for me and I got an absinthe spoon too...anyway if you get a chance try it :D

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #12646 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Sweets
Highwayman wrote:

Do they still do Mountain Dew and Mellow Yellow in the US :unsure:

yeah we still have it. plus we have Diet Mountain Dew which is pretty good.

More
14 years 2 months ago #12666 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Sweets
Yep to the Mtn. Dew. I also have throwback Mountain Dew in really tacky cans with a hillbilly looking guy on them. But it is good! Love real sugar! And no, my daughter doesn't read these boards (yet!), but by the time she does, this post will be buried, or she will be tall enough to find the candy stash. She is getting to be almost as tall as me...

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 months ago #12670 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Sweets
necie1286 wrote:

Highwayman wrote:

Do they still do Mountain Dew and Mellow Yellow in the US :unsure:

yeah we still have it. plus we have Diet Mountain Dew which is pretty good.

Your lucky i'd love some Hershey choc and wash it down with some Mountain Dew Yummy :)

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 2 months ago #12728 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Sweets
I've been brought up with candy... and I'm still this thin :blush: Not model-thin, mind you, I got all my curves, but I'm nothing near fat.

Not sure where else it's awailable, but here in Sweden we have shelves with loads of little boxes with different candy, which you pick with a shovel and put in a paperbag (I usually like the plastic bags for fruit more tho) and then pay for how much it weights. I've heard it's real speciall for us, but not sure... anyone else had that kind?
Anyway, that's definately my favorite candy.

And salt licorice. I love salt licorice...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #12745 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Sweets
EWWWW! Salt licorice! Our exchange student made us all try it. Ick! We are so used to sweet licorice here. It was a shock! But we have stores with the bins of candy and scoops to take what you want, and pay by weight. I love those!

Swedish candy I do like: Bilar! Yummy, gummy cars! Oh, and Daim chocolates with toffee.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by scootiebee.

Time to create page: 0.429 seconds