Show Navigation Menu

Sweets

More
13 years 3 months ago #29817 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re: Sweets
Man now i want something sweet. i love this thread. anyone else have anything easy i could bake. gonna try and make the muffins soon. my friend wants to help so i'm going to make them next time i spend the night with her

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29831 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Sweets
Finding recipes for scones or cakes = Easy stuff.

Scones = The less you stir them, the better they turn out, because excessively working the dough leads to a thicker dough due and a horribly thick scone, so the best thing is to just mix the ingredients so they're only just mixed, then start sticking blobs onto a tray and baking.

As for cakes = It's pretty much just mix the ingredients, stick it all into a cake tin and cook. :woohoo: If you can't find any recipes, I'll stick some up when I have time, but they should be pretty easy to find.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29844 by Lucien Lachance
Replied by Lucien Lachance on topic Re:Sweets
Well,thats really nice :D
...maby you will laughting,but I allways bake cookies and that shit with my mum,and im MALE ^^

More
13 years 3 months ago #29845 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sweets
Lucien Lachance wrote:

...maby you will laughting,but I allways bake cookies and that shit with my mum,and im MALE ^^

:P Oh my brother's the same. I think it's nice.

He won't stop cooking since he got a good score on his baking at school.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29855 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Sweets
Lucien Lachance wrote:

No, not laughing at all... I know lots of guys who are pretty good cooks! I like to bake, but my husband is the cook in our house... I probably would have starved to death years ago without him.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29857 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Sweets
My brother and I made a massive cinnamon roll..It was so large and squishy that we couldn't slice it up before baking. :S And now it's taking forever to bake.

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds