Show Navigation Menu

Sweets

More
14 years 3 months ago #12576 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Sweets
Envy wrote:

Taking longer to eat sweets does mean I enjoy them for longer..:P scootiebee..You have a good point. :)

@ necie1286: Tell me about it - My little brother? He eats EVERYTHING in the house. I only get glimpses of some food and next thing I know, it's gone.

It's driven me mental this year, because he's cleared the house of sugary things and it's exam-time, when I need them most. I ended up making chocolate/fudge muffins yesterday to satiate my cravings.

Man i know how it gets during exam time. when i was in school it seams like there was never any candy around when i needed it. i'm jsut gald my mom would make her candy for me. she makes the best putter butter cups

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12585 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Sweets
Here in the U.S. they have been releasing some classic sodas in the original formulas made with sugar instead of corn syrup sweetener. So my new favorite \"sweet\" is \"throwback\" Dr. Pepper. A can of that is like two chocolate bars! Yum!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12593 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Sweets
Do they still do Mountain Dew and Mellow Yellow in the US :unsure:

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12604 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sweets
scootiebee wrote:

We are always hiding candy. If I buy something specifically for myself, I hide it in a box in the dining room that nobody ever looks in. My husband hides sugar babies in his night stand, which is fine but he eats them in bed, and if you drop a sugar baby in bed and then sleep on it, it melts and you wake up stuck to the blanket. That has happened to both of us. Sugar babies are like caramel jelly beans, for those who don't know them.

We also hide m&m's in the cupboard in the kitchen that the kid is too short to see into. ;)

:P Well, I hope your child doesn't use AlGoth forums. Don't think I've ever been allowed to eat in bed - Probably for that reason - Food gets dropped. :laugh:

Exams are this Wednesday and Thursday..The government decided not to postpone them due to weather. Bought a whole load of toffee popcorn yesterday for me to eat whilst stressing/revising.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12608 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Sweets
Envy wrote:

scootiebee wrote:

We are always hiding candy. If I buy something specifically for myself, I hide it in a box in the dining room that nobody ever looks in. My husband hides sugar babies in his night stand, which is fine but he eats them in bed, and if you drop a sugar baby in bed and then sleep on it, it melts and you wake up stuck to the blanket. That has happened to both of us. Sugar babies are like caramel jelly beans, for those who don't know them.

We also hide m&m's in the cupboard in the kitchen that the kid is too short to see into. ;)

:P Well, I hope your child doesn't use AlGoth forums. Don't think I've ever been allowed to eat in bed - Probably for that reason - Food gets dropped. :laugh:

Exams are this Wednesday and Thursday..The government decided not to postpone them due to weather. Bought a whole load of toffee popcorn yesterday for me to eat whilst stressing/revising.

LOL Good luck

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12610 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sweets
:woohoo: Thanks, going to need it. Should be revising now, actually. Economics and history. Lovely. *Cough cough*.

..Where's the damn chocolate..

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds