Show Navigation Menu

Sweets

More
14 years 3 months ago #12468 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Sweets

I'm one of those people who can still be eating a lollypop 3 hours later. Hard sweets take me forever to eat..Gummy ones too - I dislike chewing things because they get stuck in your teeth and it feels weird. Was always unfair when I 'shared' sweets with people, seeing as they ate the rest of the pack whilst I was still eating my first.

Well, think of it as a weight control plan. You get an equal enjoyment out of your single candy, while the others gobble tons of calories and still get less enjoyment time from their candies!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12476 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Sweets
Anyone out there want a Baby Ruth :laugh:

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.
Attachments:

More
14 years 3 months ago #12477 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Sweets
Here is something I would love to find here and every time I do I go nuts and eat the whole box.
I am sure black_magnolia knows what I am talking about they are made in her country and are my main food. Incidentaly I can eat what ever I want and never gain even a pound, so I am thin as paper even now.

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?
Attachments:

More
14 years 3 months ago #12491 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Sweets
man i wish i could find some of the candy that we all talk about on here. i wish i could get my dad some german gummy bears. he used to eat them when he was little and lived in german

More
14 years 3 months ago #12496 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sweets
:P Hehe..It feels weird finding out about so many sweets that I've never seen/heard of/knew they existed before. Really opens my eyes at what I'm missing out on - And annoys me as I doubt I could sample any of the sweets I've not come across as they're in other countries.

Never seen the two in the pictures above, before.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12506 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Sweets
Do I know Bajadera!? LOL
My sister has a unopened box in her room and I just droll over it. I don't dare to ask if I can take some as she got the box for her birthday. XD
They are usually too sweet for me, but I'm low on sugar at the moment from all the studying...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.336 seconds