Show Navigation Menu

Sweets

More
14 years 2 months ago #12047 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Sweets
black_magnolia wrote:

I like those Haribo gum-bears. love to bite their heads off. XD
Today is really a bad sweet day. I was studying the whole day and well, pms... I emptied the house of anything sweet I had. Fruit yoghurt, chocolate, pancakes with marmalade, oranges, some dreadful cookies that are like only made of sugar - I couldn't stop myself... :(

I know what you mean. I do the same thing.

Meaning comes from within.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #12076 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sweets
SkieShauphen wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

I like those Haribo gum-bears. love to bite their heads off. XD
Today is really a bad sweet day. I was studying the whole day and well, pms... I emptied the house of anything sweet I had. Fruit yoghurt, chocolate, pancakes with marmalade, oranges, some dreadful cookies that are like only made of sugar - I couldn't stop myself... :(

I know what you mean. I do the same thing.

Haha. :P Me three. I usually have a lot of self-control, but sometimes, especially near exam time, I go mental and eat/drink anything sugary I can find. :S

More
14 years 2 months ago #12175 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Sweets
oh man i member exam time in school. i would go crazy stuiding and eat all kinds of things with sugar in it to try and stay awake and all but then crashed after the tests

More
14 years 2 months ago #12199 by Envy
necie1286 wrote:

oh man i member exam time in school. i would go crazy stuiding and eat all kinds of things with sugar in it to try and stay awake and all but then crashed after the tests

Haha! Sugary things let me down in history lessons and Latin/Greek lectures..:( I used to drink cola or something in an attempt to stop my eyelids drooping..It didn't work. >.<

More
14 years 2 months ago #12240 by MarkedGirl17
Replied by MarkedGirl17 on topic Re:Sweets
in my global history class last year, we didn't have to have anything sugary to keep us awake, Mr.Arbuckle noticed one of us sleeping... leather strap to the desk beside us... frig that scared us... he did it once or twice, but then realized he could keep us away better by making us laugh, so he argued with the walking talking contradiction.... lol good times that, but other then that we drank energy drinks almost 24/7 i can though.. or i'll die...O_O

More
14 years 2 months ago #12267 by Envy
MarkedGirl17 wrote:

in my global history class last year, we didn't have to have anything sugary to keep us awake, Mr.Arbuckle noticed one of us sleeping... leather strap to the desk beside us... frig that scared us... he did it once or twice, but then realized he could keep us away better by making us laugh, so he argued with the walking talking contradiction.... lol good times that, but other then that we drank energy drinks almost 24/7 i can though.. or i'll die...O_O

:woohoo: I love history but damn, for some reason, my eyelids droop the moment I'm in class! The only thing that keeps me awake is the friend next to me who brings her face reaaaally close to mine when I'm practically asleep..And then pokes me hard in the stomach.

Eating something helps me stay awake as well - But then I'm too busy eating to concentrate - And I'd be really overweight if I tried eating as a method of staying awake. :dry:

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds