Show Navigation Menu

Sweets

More
14 years 2 months ago #11736 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Sweets
Hmm, we've never had trouble finding them here. They're usually on the candy discount isle in Wal-Mart right after Easter

Meaning comes from within.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #11742 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Sweets
oh i love the candy discount in wal-mart. it's a fun day to go shopping for candy

More
14 years 2 months ago #11749 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sweets
No such thing as Wal-Mart here. :P

More
14 years 2 months ago #11759 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Sweets
If you like to see candy being made, go to Hershey Park in Pennsylvania. It is fantastic! You can take a tour of the Hershey plant. And everything in the whole amusement park is chocolate themed!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 months ago #11771 by MarkedGirl17
Replied by MarkedGirl17 on topic Re:Sweets
O_O dear freya!!! it would seem i learn something new everyday... some one not knowing of salt water taffy?!??!?!!?! living on the east coast i pretty much grew up on the stuff lol i can only think of the one place my mom and i go in halifax to get our stock of candy... the freak lunch box... not much chocolate .. i go to laura secord for that... bwahahahhahahahah i tend to make my own to... midnight truffles here i come... i have to make them first...>.>....<.<... >.< silly marked..
i have a question that has only some what to do with chocolate...does it taste good with Pavlova? i'm thinkingof making it buti don't feel like using fruit.. this time
godspeed
always,
Marked :kiss:

More
14 years 2 months ago #11860 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Sweets
I'd love to go to Hershey Park. but i think they wouldn't be able to get me out fufufufufufu all that candy

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds