Show Navigation Menu

Sweets

More
14 years 1 month ago #14428 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Sweets
i don't I've ever had that kind of cake. my fav. kind is carrot cake with white frosting

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #14448 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Sweets
I'm not much for cakes, it runs in the family, but I like to have a bite even tho I can't eat much. The regular Princess-cake [img size=40x40] i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp189/CorpsQ...rinsesstC3A5rta2.png [/img] is nice but usually too much, and usually like things with meringue for bottoms... more tasty :blush:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by CorpseQueen.

More
14 years 1 month ago #14458 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sweets
CorpseQueen wrote:

I'm not much for cakes, it runs in the family, but I like to have a bite even tho I can't eat much. The regular Princess-cake [img size=40x40] i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp189/CorpsQ...rinsesstC3A5rta2.png [/img] is nice but usually too much, and usually like things with meringue for bottoms... more tasty :blush:

:P I've never had a 'Princess-Cake' and usually I'm not too much of a cake person - Depends on the type of cake. I don't really like cream-cakes, but Chinese cakes and sweet things are just amazing. :woohoo:

More
14 years 1 month ago #14502 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Sweets
Princess cake is a spongy-cake bottom, with jam, whipped cream, and marzipan on top. Yummy! But I always get the small ones, and even then share them. My favorite cake is red velvet (which is really chocolate, but with so much red food coloring that it looks red, with cream cheese icing), or black forest. And I have never made a cake in my life that you would mistake for something that was bought at a bakery! I got Lucy a cake-decorating kit for Christmas, but we haven't tried it out yet. I can't even get the icing to look smooth. But I can make a rose!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 month ago #14514 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Sweets
Of course the chef in me wants to inquire what type of icing you are using. Different types can result in different consistencies so perhaps a different recipe could help in the process . . .

More
14 years 1 month ago #14517 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Sweets
my mom makes cakes and wants to sell them so i'm learning more about making cakes and all. so hopefully one day i can help her with it. she doesn't make flat cakes she makes cakes that are shaped. she can make a 3-D rubber duck. she made one for my brother's birthday.

Time to create page: 0.497 seconds