Show Navigation Menu

Sweets

More
14 years 1 month ago #14358 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Sweets
Thanks, scootiebee for the picture! My mouth got all watery... good thing I remembered to stock up with some sweets before I came to the library. We aren't allowed to have food in the library but everyone sneeks thier stash in. *grins* what normal person would live through a whole day studying in the library without sweets?

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #14383 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Sweets
It is a great fact that I work from home now, I can eat sweets and smoke and die in them :P :D

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #14393 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sweets
Not sure how to attach my own pictures but..That does remind me of a load of Chinese cakes I saw in Birmingham Chinatown not too long ago...

Oh, there we go.

Looked a lot better in real life (and before they were bought out)..

..I might have a better picture of cakes in some other Chinatown..(Haha, I just have to take pictures when I see them - They're so decorative). :)
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Envy.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #14394 by Envy
Looks like you can't attach two pictures to one post..Or at least, it won't work for me. :woohoo:

I found a better picture..These were in London Chinatown I think..

..Dammit..It won't upload.

There we go. :P
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Envy.

More
14 years 1 month ago #14400 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Sweets
I made a Black Forest Cake last fall that looked almost as good as what you would see in a bakery. I never thought to take a picture of it though. But I'll probably make it again, since it tasted good as well.

More
14 years 1 month ago #14419 by Envy
Morgana wrote:

I made a Black Forest Cake last fall that looked almost as good as what you would see in a bakery. I never thought to take a picture of it though. But I'll probably make it again, since it tasted good as well.

Mm..Black Forest Cake..

I've made a lot of other cakes in my time..They all look very homemade though, haha. I'll post up some pictures sometime, if I can find them.

Time to create page: 0.390 seconds