Show Navigation Menu

Sweets

More
14 years 1 month ago #14225 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Sweets
I bet there scrumptious :) anyone tried popping candy? it crackles when you eat it?

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #14256 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Sweets
Pop Rocks! Yum! I had a princess cake today. Also yum!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 month ago #14279 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sweets
scootiebee wrote:

Okay,

1. Girl scout cookies are an American Institution. The best ones are thin mints (thin chocolate mint cookies covered with chocolate) and Samoas (butter cookie with coconut, caramel and chocolate toppings). I ship them to my mom in Florida and my sister in Indiana, so I don't mind shipping them to anyone who wants to try some!

2. Ready-made mixes are an American Institution! They have half an aisle in the grocery store. I get cookie mixes to have for my daughter, who likes to decorate them, but I don't always have time to make them. I also get brownie mixes to have brownies at a moment's notice. Some mixes are better than others, but most are quite good.

3. Cherry cheese pastries are delicious! Think of cherry cheesecake wrapped in flaky pastry. Cheese danish is popular here, not savory, but sweet like cheesecake filling. Yummy!

Ohh cheese as in cheesecake cheese..Whew! I originally thought 'cherry cheese pastries' were with sweet cherries and savoury cheese! :S

Not sure what brands they have here, but I know what you mean by 'popping candy'..Also not had those in years. Hehe.

Have quite a craving for fruit-flavoured boiled sweets.

More
14 years 1 month ago #14301 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Sweets
Highwayman wrote:

I bet there scrumptious :) anyone tried popping candy? it crackles when you eat it?

oh i love pop rocks. they are the best. i love eating them right beside someone and keeping my mouth open so they hear it. it freaks some people out

More
14 years 1 month ago #14342 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Sweets
Found salt water taffy for sale at the Disney Store on Hollywood Boulevard, and thought of you all when I took this picture. Forgot to post it earlier!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.
Attachments:

More
14 years 1 month ago #14357 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Sweets
scootiebee wrote:

Found salt water taffy for sale at the Disney Store on Hollywood Boulevard, and thought of you all when I took this picture. Forgot to post it earlier!

Smacks lips and drools :ohmy:

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Time to create page: 0.434 seconds