Sweets

More
9 years 8 months ago #14037 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Sweets
That's it! Donut and icecream run! So much for cutting back on the sugary stuff for a bit . . .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #14039 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Sweets
fufufuf it's hard to break away from the sugary goodness

More
9 years 8 months ago #14051 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Sweets
Donuts! *droll*
I always wanted to try those American style donuts. Here in Croatia we have only one kind, without a hole, filled with jam, chocolate or vanilla cream.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
9 years 8 months ago #14064 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Sweets
:P Hehe..My little brother's never tried 'astronaut ice-cream' so we bought him some today. Aah..Not had it in years, but it tasted great! So creamy yet light. ^.^

Also had 'Millie's Cookies'..I don't know if the brand is elsewhere in the world, but damn, they make good cookies. I have noticed that they've cut down on the amount of ingredients they use per cookie though. :angry: Some cookies are almost wafer-thin at times.

More
9 years 8 months ago #14090 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Sweets
Right now we are selling Girl Scout Cookies. I have to pick up hundreds of boxes of the damnable things on Thursday. Anyone want some, just so I don't have them in my office to tempt me like this?

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
9 years 8 months ago #14104 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Sweets
I love girl scout cookies! It seems an awful long way to send them just to satisfy my sweet tooth though . . . :)

Time to create page: 4.199 seconds