Show Navigation Menu

Sweets

More
14 years 2 months ago #13610 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Sweets
We also have Mallowmars and Pinwheels, sort of like Whippets (which I believe are Canadian anyway), and are sold in packages like cookies. They are a cookie (one variety is yellow cookie, one chocolate) with marshmallow and then covered with chocolate. We can only get them in winter months here, but they are SO GOOD! I will go get some tomorrow. Ugh. I have to wait until morning to have one! :(

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13643 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sweets
scootiebee wrote:

We also have Mallowmars and Pinwheels, sort of like Whippets (which I believe are Canadian anyway), and are sold in packages like cookies. They are a cookie (one variety is yellow cookie, one chocolate) with marshmallow and then covered with chocolate. We can only get them in winter months here, but they are SO GOOD! I will go get some tomorrow. Ugh. I have to wait until morning to have one! :(

Sounds like the 'chocopie' thing I was talking about. :P

Randomly remembered some Chinese sweets I loved..No idea what they are in English, but a direct translation = 'Rabbit Sweets'..Because the logo is a rabbit. *Shrug* They're kind of..Creamy/milky sweets.

Oh wow! There's a Wiki article about it.

\"White Rabbit Creamy Candy\" <-- Apparently that's the translation of the name now.

More
14 years 1 month ago #13881 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Sweets
Last sweets i had was skittles YUMMY :)

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 1 month ago #13886 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Replied by iHauntTheSepulchre on topic Re:Sweets
Woot for skittles! XD

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
14 years 1 month ago #13913 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sweets
Highwayman wrote:

Last sweets i had was skittles YUMMY :)

I've not had those in years. :ohmy: But I do find they tend to get stuck in teeth. Bleh.

Last sugary thing I had was..An Aero Mint Bar. There's a huge chocolate gateau in the fridge as well - My brother's birthday today.

More
14 years 1 month ago #13928 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Sweets
I've been baking all day today, so we have a few boxes of sweets (not candy tho) at home atm... they're for a party tho, so no eating. I took ice cream instead :blush: They have a fairly new thing here, an ice cream that's really good... the vanilla is great, and the chocolate one of the best I've had. And it's actually cheap... Too bad I can't eat it all, as I gotta share with family, but took a pretty big bite anyway! :silly:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.445 seconds