Show Navigation Menu

Sweets

More
14 years 3 months ago #13263 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Sweets
Almond Kisses are great, too!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13279 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sweets
Decided I'm going on a diet. :woohoo: Finally fed up of the amount of sugary things my parents buy, so I'm refusing to eat. Had nothing in the house for breakfast today apart from lemon whirl things..Eugh. Too early in the morning for that.

:angry: Really annoys me how my parents buy junk all of the time. None of us are overweight, but damn, my 'little' brother is heading that way.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13281 by Envy
Mind you, after saying ^ that, I've suddenly got the taste of 'Smarties' in my mouth..>.< I get random tastes in my mouth for some reason..Leads to cravings.

What do you all think about Kraft taking over Cadburys? :( I'm pretty saddened by that news.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13298 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Sweets
Envy wrote:

What do you all think about Kraft taking over Cadburys? :( I'm pretty saddened by that news.

I just hope that Kraft doesn't mess about with Cabury's formulas! I don't see any room for improvements, they're delicious as is. Although with all the money Kraft paid, and the hassle they went through to get the transaction pushed through, hopefully they'll just run Cadbury as a going concern.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13317 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Sweets
Kraft won't ruin a good thing, don't worry. Here in the U.S. Cadbury is made by Hershey. I wonder if that will change, too.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13362 by Envy
Morgana wrote:

Envy wrote:

I just hope that Kraft doesn't mess about with Cabury's formulas! I don't see any room for improvements, they're delicious as is. Although with all the money Kraft paid, and the hassle they went through to get the transaction pushed through, hopefully they'll just run Cadbury as a going concern.

Yeah, I was worried that they'd have plans to change the taste or something like that..:(

I'd hate it if they changed the packaging as well, but I can't think why. It'd just seem alien to me.

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds