Show Navigation Menu

Sweets

More
14 years 3 months ago #13133 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Sweets
Envy, send me your address and I will ship you some Hershey kisses! They are just bite-sized, but if you just need a taste of chocolate, they are perfect. We had Toblerone on the airplane last night. Yum!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13161 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sweets
scootiebee wrote:

Envy, send me your address and I will ship you some Hershey kisses! They are just bite-sized, but if you just need a taste of chocolate, they are perfect. We had Toblerone on the airplane last night. Yum!

:P Ah no worries, are they available in the UK? Bite-sized sounds good - Although I have a habit of eating more if something is 'bitesized', strangely enough. :woohoo: Sounds good for taking to college though..If they're available here..

More
14 years 3 months ago #13163 by fastjam06
Replied by fastjam06 on topic Re:Sweets
they also come in all kinds of yummy varities depending on the time of year. the red ones with the cherry flavored center rock.
:lol:

Someday you'll understand what posesses me.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #13169 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Sweets
You can get them in the U.K but not in many shops.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Highwayman.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13190 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Sweets
Hershey's Kisses are awesome! Envy, if you can track them down, they'll be well worth the effort. The original ones are just plain milk chocolate, but you can also get mint, cherry or caramel ones. Hershey's Hugs are my favourite though... they're Kisses, but made of white chocolate.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13198 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sweets
Aah..Looks like I have searching to do..I've never seen them before in my life. :ohmy:

The advert reminds me of one of the Coca Cola ads though. :P

Time to create page: 0.406 seconds