Show Navigation Menu

Sweets

More
14 years 3 months ago #13087 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Sweets
scootiebee wrote:

I had a craving for Hershey kisses. Yum. I packed some to take on the airplane tomorrow. I was sick one time when I had to travel,and my only happy memory of the trip was Hershey kisses, so I never travel without them now.

I really like them especially the nutty version :)

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13103 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Sweets
I love cheesecake as well, although I've never made it at home. I like to bake, but that's not something I need to have around the house all the time. It's my way of testing a restaurant though... if I don't like their cheesecake, I probably won't go back.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13106 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Sweets
om man cheesecake is prefect. last night we made one with oreos in it. it was yummy and soooooo good.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13112 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sweets
What are Hershey Kisses? :blink: Damn..I feel so ill-informed of sweet things.

Oreo cheesecake..That sounds interesting. :P I had a strawberry one a while ago and a mandarin/citrus one yesterday. :) Mmm..

More
14 years 3 months ago #13121 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Sweets
omg u don't know Hershey Kisses *gasps* they are very good drops of chocalate in the shape of lil pyramids wrapped in shiny paper with lil tags in the tops.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13128 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Sweets
necie1286 wrote:

omg u don't know Hershey Kisses *gasps* they are very good drops of chocalate in the shape of lil pyramids wrapped in shiny paper with lil tags in the tops.

Yeah iv'e gorged myself on them many times :lol:

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds