Show Navigation Menu

Sweets

More
14 years 3 months ago #12839 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Sweets
fufufufufuf CANDY RUNNNNNNNNNNN i hope the store you go to has all the candy you want

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12843 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Sweets
Sure, now that I am all excited about it, I have to wait at least a week, because I will be going out of town. I won't have time for an Ikea trip until I get back. grumbles at lack of candy and cakes. At least I have a bag of Raisinets!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12875 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sweets
scootiebee wrote:

Sure, now that I am all excited about it, I have to wait at least a week, because I will be going out of town. I won't have time for an Ikea trip until I get back. grumbles at lack of candy and cakes. At least I have a bag of Raisinets!

I have no idea what Raisinets are. :unsure:

Though the name reminds me of chocolate covered Brazil nuts for some reason..Ohh yeah...

More
14 years 3 months ago #12901 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Sweets
Strawberry Cheesecake......that's what I want right now. I'm in a trance just thinking about it...

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12927 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Sweets
I bought a bag of Kahlua filled chocolates the other day... trying to limit myself to only one a day, but it's tough!

More
14 years 3 months ago #12933 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Sweets
Heh, got like 4 IKEA less then an hour away... And Daim in every store I cross, as well as Daim cake in every bigger store :blush: I like living in Sweden... :P

Why the hatered against licorice? What's wrong with licorice? I love it! The red ones as well, especially, but don't find it much here... gotta go get some...

Gotta go get candy altogheter... haven't had some in weeks! Well, at least one week... or a few days... How does people cope with not having (what we say in swedish) lose-candy? (Sounds a lot better in swedish...)

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds