Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

Assassin's Creed: Lineage

More
14 years 5 months ago #8950 by anastasia13
i like watching people play, thats about it, I'm more of God of War person

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8974 by Slayer002
the flags have no use in ac1, except as a collectible :) they say they're going to change that in ac2 hope they do because i only found them on accident and never searced for them since they give nothing extra

More
14 years 5 months ago #8989 by SkieShauphen
Yeah, I have an addiction to getting Achievements on the XBox.
It took me a few days but I finally got ALL of the flags in Assassin's Creed. You don't get anything for it but gamerpoints but STILL, I've got them all and that's a rare feat. But what's harder than getting the flags is getting perfect assassinations on all of the main targets.

The creator of the first game actually said that he put all 420 flags in just to prove a point: That collection of such things is meaningless and dumb. He's right, but some of us are just that dumb. *waves*

He says there won't be as many flags or none at all in the second one.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9015 by Slayer002
i heard there will be flags but they'll have some use(probably some money reward or something)

More
14 years 5 months ago #9035 by SkieShauphen
Probably. There is suppose to be a money system in the next game. You use it to buy weapons, art, decorations in your home, to unlock hidden passages and rooms, ect. Not to mention you have your own town and depending on what you do with the money, the people will either earn money for you or do nothing. So you can be greedy or you can be charitable and give money to the poor blah blah blah. Economy stuff.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9038 by Slayer002
the economy is almost sure, but we'll know for sure when the console versions come out. but i don't expect too much from it.
and i heard it wasn't a village but a mansion... but for the rest the same as you say

Time to create page: 0.263 seconds