Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

another type of game

More
14 years 5 months ago #7964 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:another type of game
Card games are really nice, usually play when on holiday with family or when a few friends gather or such. It's a fun thing, but don't know that many games, but still, one game can keep us going for the most of the night. The more people the more fun tho, so have to be a few for it to be real cool.

Chess I havne't played for years but it was pretty fun, not sure I'll spend the time needed tho, as I got more other things to do. Boardgames can be fun as well tho :blush:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7985 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:another type of game
I love chess! I think I have four different sets now. All also have a broad selection of classic board games (monopoly and the like) and a whole bunch of puzzles. I'd love to get myself a mahjong set sometime but haven't been able to find one yet. Got hooked playing it on the computer but I like games you can physically inteact with better. Some day perhaps . . .

More
14 years 5 months ago #8002 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:another type of game
That really sounds like a fun game, PlatoWalking. I'd like to try it sometimes, but first I need to get a driver's permit :( I aslo love chess but rarely find somebody to play with as most prefer to play ches online. Bollocks!

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 5 months ago #8074 by PlatoWalking
I have been on a BACA (Bikers Against Child Abuse) poker run and there was some where around 3000 bikes (bikes not ppl some bikes have two ppl on them). I tend to go on the local poker runs. I have a good time, the game is simply enough has to be because poker runs can bring in the bikers. I have two motorcycles, one is a small Honda Rebel (laugh all you want I get 70 miles to the gallon!) which I have taken on poker runs and kept up just fine. I also have a vintage 1982 Yamaha 650cc 4cylinder Maxim. The XJ650 is my baby right now, I am fixen her up she only had 21,000miles when I got her. I have a leather roll up checkers set I shove in my saddle bags or sissy bar bag. I have gotten it out many times while riding about with friends, at bike, rallies and even on long stops on a poker run. Checkers works fine when riding. I like to stop at a park have lunch and play a checker game with my riding friends. I do not think Chess would work for me. Takes to long and checkers tends to be quick. A lot of my bike friends couldn't sit through a chess game lol

More
14 years 5 months ago #8218 by Nox Aeterna
Replied by Nox Aeterna on topic Re:another type of game
I have fun with sudoku

More
14 years 5 months ago #8273 by SkieShauphen
I am in love with that puzzle game, Sudoku. I do about 3 puzzles everyday during my smoke breaks.

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds