Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

what games do you play?

More
14 years 8 months ago #702 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:what games do you play?
I used to play Doom when it first came out, in the late 90s. That was great for stress relief... crank up Slayer on the stereo and shoot demons with a nailgun!

I don't bother with games much anymore though. I spend all day at work using a computer, so it's not something I want to use in my free time. World of Warcraft *looks* good, but I have no interest in learning it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #706 by CorpseQueen
I only play one game on a computer - Sims. May be mainstream, but it's really fun when you realize all you can do... vampires, zombies, stories, all things you can legally down load and so on...

Else I have a close friendship with my Xbox and Xbox 360 :blush: But I also use the family PS2 at some times, as my favorite game, Deus Ex, only exists on that console :huh:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 8 months ago #733 by Atanasia_Luiza_Lupei
I LOVE oblivion!! :kiss: I've been playing it from the very first game in the Elder Scrolls series. It is an amazingly complex and in-depth game. It's about 120 hours of game-play on the main quest alone.
But anyways, I am very proud to call myself a gamer girl ^.^ I play mostly on the Xbox 360 (gamertag: Canateloc) and I have just about every game. My favorites are: Forza 2, Fable 2, Oblivion, Halo 3, CoD 4& World at War, Tomb Raider:Legend,Anniversary,Underworld, Rainbow 6, NfS Carbon, and finally Guitar Hero/Rock Band. My top skills are in first-person-shooter games, although I am good at other types such as racing and instrument games. heh..

:blush:

dracu lupei

More
14 years 8 months ago #734 by CorpseQueen
I love Fable and Fable 2, it got such a balance between comic and serious that it's amazing. The second is just great, even tho I loved the first one as well (maybe the only game I've played more then a dousin times). They're just easy to play and great story and all that... and they can always make you laugh. Love the kids in the second who run around, shouting \"We need more NPC's!\" :silly:

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #750 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:what games do you play?
I use to play Planetside, Tabula Rasa, and World of Warcraft (5yrs). Though with most it was time to move on, though Tabula Rasa had potential alas was shut down. I usually play or beta test games by Aeria games. Though I am eager to see Star Wars: The Old Republic for what is has to offer, when it is finally released.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by knumpcy.

More
14 years 8 months ago #755 by CorpseQueen
I've heard Star Wars will be pretty good...
I'm longing for the realize of Bioshock 2. The first one was more then great, and Rapture is wonderfull, so I'm longing for it... tho it wont be out untill next year... Probably the same problem as with the movie - needs more money then it gets, and instead takes the currency of time... :huh:

Time to create page: 0.320 seconds