Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

what games do you play?

More
14 years 7 months ago #1051 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:what games do you play?
yes it does. especially if you're playing against people who play the game all the time and then you beat them without even fully knowing what's going on. it's the best feeling. :P

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #1055 by Highwayman
I stoped playing twister and now im playing ghostbusters on ps3 and zelda on wii zeldas giving me agro though:P

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by Highwayman.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #15866 by Poledra1a
lolz Highwayman... although twister is awesome fun it generally takes two... Zelda does not :) I love Bioshock though I didnt play much of it - the sequal looks fantastic with the four player coop - should be awesome fun running around playing big daddy's and stealing little girls eve *insert evil laugh here*. I LOVED Guild Wars which I played religiously every night until I got a little bored.

I dont like pay as you play games so things like WoW and Aion are definate outs for me. I like Spectromancer - kewl little card game with spells and such against another random opponent, and Audiosurf; basically a race game where you pick a song and the race track matches the song beats and rythms.

Anyone here a Leauge of Legends fan? I enjoy it although Im pretty crap so my games go forever. Annie is my fave character to play; little goth girl with a teddy bear she likes to set on opponents. And its FREE :) I prefer PC games to systems - mostly cause i enjoy the control of a mouse over a tiny joy stick. I miss my super nintendo and my wii just doesnt cut it. Ive got Little big planet to have a crack at on PS3 so that should be interesting. :cheer:

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #15915 by Kyle87
Replied by Kyle87 on topic Re:what games do you play?
morphea3107 wrote:

i was just wondering if there are any gamers among us. i have recently played oblivion and gothic 3... classic and great games.

played oblivion and completed it and all the expansions in less than a week, so i got loads of mods for it.
Mods much better than officials -.-

recently played condemed 2 and completed it eh it was ok, nice head messer. played modern warfare 2 and legendary, completed both. and started Assassins Creed 2 can't play them anymore cos mate was only down for a week..need to get an xbox 360 and assassin creed 2 (love that game).
best zelda game is ocorina of time for N64 loved it! not played bioshock, heard its good though

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #16182 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I usually play whatever's compatible with my Nintendo 64. It's a very limited range but I do love playing Turok 2: Seeds of Evil. I know it's an old game...I just love it though!

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
14 years 4 days ago #17414 by Arraxis
Replied by Arraxis on topic Re:what games do you play?
I'm playing Dragon Age right now. It's a great RPG with a very good storyline, it's worth your time if you like RPGs ;)

Time to create page: 0.437 seconds