Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

what games do you play?

More
14 years 7 months ago #1005 by Slayer002
:P i think my laptop with vista is a improvement compared to the old computer with 95

but if yu can find it you should still give it a try, i have unreal tournament('99) on my computer and runs smoothly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1007 by morphea3107
i played it too...i had that one along with recoil and i played it ...loved it btw.:laugh:

More
14 years 7 months ago #1009 by Slayer002
never played recoil, maybe start now?:P
the game i played for the longest time was age of empires 2(about 5 years), and i still play it sometimes but for a diffrent reason. now i want to see the story.

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #1010 by evig-elske
I am an obsessive gamer and I must say the best game I have EVER played is Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines. (they need to make a sequel to that, it is just AWESOME). But I also play World or Warcraft, though I do note its originality of late has gone down the drain. Bloodrayne games are great too, Oblivion is awesome, The Darkness is the best shooter game ever since it is accompanied by a warless storyline. Annnnnnnd, The Lord of the rings online has the best graphics I have ever seen. And i think that sums it up...

Oh, fallout is good too. And GTA

Amen.
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by evig-elske.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1011 by Slayer002
i don't like most of the games you name here:P but that's my opinion.
i don't like massive multiplayer so wow and lotro drop from the list for me.
and with fallout: too much freedom, no real knowing where to go and where you should go. if a game sends me to a place where lvl 10 monsters are when i'm lvl 2 i stop....

yet vampire I did enjoy, but i started playing it a bit late(february this year) so things were a bit too old for me and i didn't play it completely through.

the best shooter i played is unreal tournament 3, you don't die very fast and everyone is jumping and shooting at everyone:D esspecially if you make the arena a little crowded:P but there are some \"slower\" gamemodes with more strategy needed

More
14 years 7 months ago #1015 by CorpseQueen
I'm a fan of both shooter and RPG, tho i don't play any of those online... never tried WOW for example. But I think adventure-games is pretty cool... hopefully they're on their way back :blush:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.384 seconds