Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

Favorite online game

More
14 years 5 months ago #7588 by Miseria
Replied by Miseria on topic Re:Favorite online game
i play wow, on a private server (it's free to play, donations are accepted and appreciated but certainly not required) and that was my first and only online game. i play the playstation family, still have my ps1, as well as ps2 and 3. hard to nail down a favorite, but the first one that kept me up till all hours of the night was castlevania, symphony of the night for ps1 and then the final fantasy series. the only genre i don't play often is fps, don't care for em much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7607 by Nox Aeterna
Replied by Nox Aeterna on topic Re:Favorite online game
Age of Empires

More
14 years 5 months ago #7765 by AcroCake
Replied by AcroCake on topic Re:Favorite online game
SkieShauphen wrote:

Yeah, and I know there are a few, but I'd like to play LOTR online but it's $16 a month and that's waaay too much to play a game. I used to be able to play Pac Man for 2 hours straight on only a quarter now days games are getting too expensive.

There's a Java PacMan online (free)
I don't know if we're allowed to post links on here so just search: play.pacman.online CottAGE
It's much better than flash emulations and it's exactly like the original Namco arcade machines :]

More
14 years 5 months ago #7796 by SkieShauphen
Oh don't worry. I've got Pac Man down. I got an arcade pack for my XBox and the Playstation 2. It's get every pac man ever on it. Even the 3D which sucked.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7797 by AcroCake
Replied by AcroCake on topic Re:Favorite online game
Old games turned 3D are quite sucky :(

More
14 years 5 months ago #7798 by Slayer002
Replied by Slayer002 on topic Re:Favorite online game
not necesarily but they often do...

Time to create page: 0.288 seconds