MMORPGs

More
14 years 6 months ago #5675 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:MMORPGs
Daruma wrote:

wat is MMORPGs?

Mass Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5697 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:MMORPGs
world of warcraft... world of warcraft? WORLD OF WARCRAFT?! MY GOD! (with utter disguist)

Guild Wars. End of story.

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5701 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:MMORPGs
Polaristhe2 wrote:

world of warcraft... world of warcraft? WORLD OF WARCRAFT?! MY GOD! (with utter disguist)

Guild Wars. End of story.

I somehow feel this was directed at me... In my defense: I never played any mmorpg and ergo don't know which is the best; just written WoW as I know some players and they swear it is the best.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5707 by Polaristhe2
No need to feel alarmed. This was directed, because barely two posts mentioned games other than world of warcraft. The people you spoke to are dimwitted wow fanatics. Of course they said world of warcraft because they never played anything else. Let me assure you. I have played wow. I even have a level 50-something tauren warrior. World of warcraft is sims with elves and undead and cow people. The only positive thing that sprung out of world of warcraft is a series of short... \"action documentaries\" named world of whorecraft. Go figure.

And as for you... why write something in a topic you know nothing about.

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #5708 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:MMORPGs
Polaristhe2 wrote:

No need to feel alarmed. This was directed, because barely two posts mentioned games other than world of warcraft. The people you spoke to are dimwitted wow fanatics. Of course they said world of warcraft because they never played anything else. Let me assure you. I have played wow. I even have a level 50-something tauren warrior. World of warcraft is sims with elves and undead and cow people. The only positive thing that sprung out of world of warcraft is a series of short... \"action documentaries\" named world of whorecraft. Go figure.

And as for you... why write something in a topic you know nothing about.

It's debatable how posting in a topic \"you know nothing about\" is relevant in my case as there are people posting who know even less, but to give you an answer: maybe I was just waiting for someone like you to enlighten me regarding this topic?

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5711 by Polaristhe2
there are far simpler way to do the same. Like, asking. Try it sometimes.

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds