Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

Guitar Hero

More
14 years 6 months ago #4730 by Lonecrow
Guitar Hero was created by Lonecrow
Have you ever played this game?
The game seems to improve in every new release.
What do you think about the game?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #4954 by demonica66613
Replied by demonica66613 on topic Re:Guitar Hero
I first played it on my friends XBOX360. I played World Tour and Legends of Rock. I was hooked instantly. I bought Rock Band 1,2 , and track hits 1.. I have Guitar Hero 1, Metallica, Smash Hits and 5. Guitar Hero Metallica made me so much better at the game. I was playing on Medium until I played that one. Now, I can practically play anything on Hard. I hope they keep coming out with more.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5027 by vampirelycanthrope13
Replied by vampirelycanthrope13 on topic Re:Guitar Hero
I don't own guitar hero, but i've played it, and have to admit that it is a great and addictive game. However i have lots of friends that annoy me by claiming that because they are awesome at guitar hero, they are therefore awesome at playing real guitar, even though they've never even touched a real guitar!

More
14 years 6 months ago #5031 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Guitar Hero
Haha, my next door neighbour once said to me \"I can play Through Fire and Flames by DragonForce perfectly!\" And I was like \"Cool, come round we can jam\" but he only meant on GH... I'll be honest, I refuse to play it on account that it's replaced actually playing the guitar as a cool and popular skill. So I couldn't comment on whether the game itself is good or not. Oh and by the way, I don't play guitar, so I'm not biased because of that. I play drums, and apparently Lars Ulrich repeatedly messed up the drums to The Shortest Straw on GH: Metallica, thereby proving that a video game is no substitute for the real thing!
Sorry, rant over. Don't let me ruin you enjoyment of something you find fun :)

More
14 years 6 months ago #5420 by nogard
Replied by nogard on topic Re:Guitar Hero
ive played guitar hero 3. finished it in easy mode and normal too. hard was hard for me, so i left it be the way it was...

try stepmania, never get bored of it, its hard at the beginning though, but later u play super fast. if u feel like its slow for u, u can raise speed. amazing game. after being addicted by stepmania, guitar hero wont addict me anymore.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5466 by Lonecrow
Replied by Lonecrow on topic Re:Guitar Hero
I have played already Guitar Hero 5 and let me say that it is very good..
Played always in guitar only..
Have never played other instruments yet but i would like to try someday..

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds