Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

Magic: The Gathering

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #28847 by King Pete
Replied by King Pete on topic Re: Magic: The Gathering
it makes you put your deck into your graveyard. most of em are mono blue, but i put black in for discard aswell, that way the stuff they do draw isn't a problem
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by King Pete.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28891 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Magic: The Gathering
Ahh..Never knew there was any term for it. :P Thanks.

I swear I had a deck which benefitted from sticking stuff in the grave..But maybe I'm thinking of a different game. Can't remember.

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #28909 by King Pete
theres been a fair few out in the past. the golgari deck from ravnica did it really well

btw. to avoid confusion, just thought i'd clear the last post up a bit. the golgari is not a mill deck, but a deck that benefits from the graveyard
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by black_magnolia. Reason: merged posts

More
13 years 3 months ago #29294 by King Pete
just built a myr deck that runs red, white black and green. it can make infinite myr tokens, boost em to infinite/infinite and give em flying, trample and haste, opr i can deal infinite direct damage to my opponant :lol: :lol:

More
13 years 3 months ago #29648 by TSTR
Replied by TSTR on topic Re: Magic: The Gathering
King Pete wrote:

just built a myr deck that runs red, white black and green. it can make infinite myr tokens, boost em to infinite/infinite and give em flying, trample and haste, opr i can deal infinite direct damage to my opponant :lol: :lol:

Myrs and Slivers decks must be complete to be strong. It's very hard to stop If you give chance to produce a lot of creatures.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29650 by King Pete
it is complete now, it didn't do what i thought it would, so i stripped the white out, put some scry/ search in, and now it runs to a turn 6-8 win :lol:

Time to create page: 0.284 seconds