Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

Magic: The Gathering

More
14 years 5 months ago #6622 by SkieShauphen
Sounds good. I wish I could hang with a girl that plays. I have a couple decks I use regularly but I'm an 'in the closet' nerd so I'm a bit skeptic to go around asking people to play with me. I played a lot with one of my buddies but you can only play the same person so many times before you get tired of it. Which reminds me...he still has an assload of my Mana. Damn him!

Meaning comes from within.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #6702 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Magic: The Gathering
No place nearby that arranges something? That's where I go, to a place in town that has a gathering each week of players who play Magic. They also arrange for other games, and probably the center for that kind of things...
That's where I meet all I play with, and it's pretty fun. Sure, I've been playing some outside of that, but not much. I'd suggest to find a place alike, because it's just fun :silly:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 5 months ago #6708 by vampirelycanthrope13
Some of my friends have played this game in the past, howver I couldn't really get into it properly.
I do like some of the artwork on the cards though.

More
14 years 5 months ago #6727 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Magic: The Gathering
My favorite episide, or what to call it, is Dissession, as they got beautiful artwork... and the deck I've made based on the guild Simic is getting real nice and actually win from time to time. So now I can kick their asses and still look nice :blush:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 5 months ago #6732 by SkieShauphen
I have to agree. I first got into it mainly because it's been out since the 80's which means it's got a lot more into it than all of these kids card games these days. On top of that I LOVE the artwork. I especially like that the artist will leave his/her name on the card and I can go through and see who drew what and when. You can actually see their work progress through the years. My favorite artist is definitely Chippy!

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7400 by TK Blackburn
I play Magic. I love it. What else can I say.

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds