Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

Most Memorable Video Game Moment Ever

More
11 years 7 months ago #38609 by Veszdrin
Ok, I know we all have our video games that we consider our favorite games of all time but, if you had to choose a moment in any game that you have played that left you either in awe, in shock, or constantly thinking about it even after completing the game, which moment would it be? In my case, the Modern Warfare Trilogy is my favorite all time game but my most memorable moment ever is in Final Fantasy 7 when Aerith is killed by Sephiroth. To me, that is the most emotional moment ever, in any video game I have ever played.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #38611 by iHauntTheSepulchre
One thing that has always stuck with me is being present at Ezio's birth in Assassin's Creed II and then having to control him as a baby - creepiest thing ever! :S Scarred me for life that one has...

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
11 years 7 months ago #38615 by Veszdrin
i bet it would! most of us hardly remember anything from when we were babies and now you're controlling one! i'd probably be scarred for life as well!! :P

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
11 years 6 months ago #38716 by Mystic Angel
For me it'll be the moment Fayt Leingod in Star Ocean Till the End of time found out he was a character in a game :P

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds