Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

Best video game ever?

More
14 years 6 months ago #3870 by Polaristhe2
Unreal Tournament and Quake, because they're fast paced games where you get to blow your friends up. These are the fast food of games. :D

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. A game I fell in love with. The story starts of in santa monica, present day or should I say night. You start of as a fledgling vampire, pretty much alone and confused, and work your way up through the twisted labyrinth of the vampire society. The game is as beautiful as it is playable. I encourage you try it. It is a great intro to the story of the world of darkness.

Baldur's gate, icewind dale, neverwinter nights... Oh boy, I grew up on those games. Not only do I adore the fantasy setting, I sometimes even adopt certain racial features of the drow, which I am fascinated by. Oh, those underdark caverns... Those armors and swords... The Whip Maidens (wink wink)... And that's only on the drow. Don't get me started on demons and celestials...

Thief series is something completly different. The suspense, the action, the eerieness, the pilffering goods of the rich and pawining them for your own gain. I revel in the game.

Guild Wars is my competitive outlet. Once my Necromancer steps into the arena, I KNOW what to do. Few stand in the way of me and my team.

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #3888 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Best video game ever?
Bonjour everyone of TOOA,

I do not really play much at that! ...

But when I was playing I loved Tomb Raider, Resident Evil, Warcraft.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #10674 by raidohaglaz
[thread necromancy]
I just have to spotlight my all time favourite: Thief.
I mainly like Thief 1 and 2, as the third installment was a bit tame.
In Thief, you skulk around as a master thief, taking from the rich and giving to yourself.
Apart from filling your coffers with just about anything that will fetch a sum at your friendly neighbourhood fence, you complete assignments from mysterious patrons, which ensnares you in a web of twisted politics and occult secrets.
If that doesn't get you psyched, watch this:

And a little voice over to set the overall mood:
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by raidohaglaz.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10679 by black_magnolia
raidohaglaz wrote:

[thread necromancy]

Captain Obvious to the rescue! ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10703 by raidohaglaz
Have a rock.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10707 by black_magnolia
raidohaglaz wrote:

Have a rock.

Hmmm... English is a foreign tongue to me, so please do explain the phrase as I've never herd it.
And don't be offended with my earlier post, I was joking (I do have a bit of a strange sense of humour, especially when I have an exam in two days and my mind is melting under the huge amount of studying...)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds