Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

Halo 4 and Assassin's Creed Revelations

More
12 years 5 months ago #36412 by Envy
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Well before Halo 4 comes out there is going to be a re-release of Halo: Combat Evolved for it's 10th anniversary, so my brother's super excited for that one too. Just one problem though, it comes out the same day AC:R does. And we only have one xbox... :S

Bahaha..The PS3 I shared with my brother is at home. He just got Skyrim so he's on that..I go home next week just for the weekend so I'm hogging it for then. :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #36429 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Envy wrote:

Well before Halo 4 comes out there is going to be a re-release of Halo: Combat Evolved for it's 10th anniversary, so my brother's super excited for that one too. Just one problem though, it comes out the same day AC:R does. And we only have one xbox... :S

Bahaha..The PS3 I shared with my brother is at home. He just got Skyrim so he's on that..I go home next week just for the weekend so I'm hogging it for then. :P

That's what I do pretty much. Once I'm on summer holidays though it'll be madness.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 5 months ago #36431 by Envy

Envy wrote:

That's what I do pretty much. Once I'm on summer holidays though it'll be madness.

Yeah. I considered blowing 300 GBP of my loan on a PS3 slim but at the end of the day I'd only really have time on it during the summer!

Some people here decided to screw their degrees and bring Xboxs/PS3s/buy new games regardless haha.

More
12 years 5 months ago #36458 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Envy wrote:

Yeah. I considered blowing 300 GBP of my loan on a PS3 slim but at the end of the day I'd only really have time on it during the summer!

Some people here decided to screw their degrees and bring Xboxs/PS3s/buy new games regardless haha.

Some guys in my unit did that this year...they wouldn't stop playing CoD for ages...and then Batman...

More
12 years 5 months ago #36462 by Envy

Envy wrote:

Some guys in my unit did that this year...they wouldn't stop playing CoD for ages...and then Batman...

Ever since MW3 and Skyrim came out, my law lectures have actually decreased by about 30% at least. I swear the lecture hall is half empty most days now!

More
12 years 5 months ago #36475 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Envy wrote:

Envy wrote:

Ever since MW3 and Skyrim came out, my law lectures have actually decreased by about 30% at least. I swear the lecture hall is half empty most days now!

Yep same here!

Got my game today and my brother got his too - he now has a \"cold\" and cannot go to school tomorrow.

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds