Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

Halo 4 and Assassin's Creed Revelations

More
12 years 10 months ago #33558 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Who's excited? :woohoo:

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #33559 by Envy
:P Maybe a little for AC..But not at all for Halo (mainly because I just suck at Halo to be honest).

More
12 years 10 months ago #33562 by Kuroboshi
For AC? No.

Frankly, I'm sick of Ezio and the yearly releases, just give me Assassin's Creed III and a new character already! Or work on Altair more, he's got a more interesting history established.

Halo? Not that excited, the only thing I liked about the first was playing it over LAN at school.

More
12 years 10 months ago #33571 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I suck at Halo too, but I do love playing it when I'm in a very game-y mood.
Assassin's Creed I just adore, but I do agree that Ezio is overrated. Altair is my favourite character.

More
12 years 10 months ago #33572 by Envy
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

I suck at Halo too, but I do love playing it when I'm in a very game-y mood.
Assassin's Creed I just adore, but I do agree that Ezio is overrated. Altair is my favourite character.

:P Teehee..

Halo just puts me in a sour mood. I aim..I shoot..Nothing dies. I aim veeery carefully, shoot like mad...

...And somehow miss every shot even though my aim is fine and still die!

Even at point blank range. Shoot. Nothing happens. Bam. I die. :S Rargh! Never touching that game again!

More
12 years 10 months ago #33598 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Yeah...it's a little like that at times, but I guess you just need to get a feel for the weapon you're using because that plays a huge part in why or why not the enemy didn't die. Personally I prefer the gravity hammer - instant death no matter what you're fighting.

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds