Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

duke nukem forever

More
12 years 11 months ago #32645 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: duke nukem forever
Kuroboshi wrote:

To be honest, it really seems to be a male-oriented game anyway so I don't see it really appealing to many females.

Just a lot of the humour seems to be aimed more towards males. Even then you've got lesbian scenes, \"Capture the Babe\" mode and so on.

Mhmm..Three guesses what the Duke jokes were aaaaall roughly like.. :S Bah..

I don't mind the odd joke here and there. But..A girl sure gets bored of them after a while. >.>.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #32927 by diEoxidE
Replied by diEoxidE on topic Re: duke nukem forever
I've preordered, moreso for the fact that it's a piece of history I think. I'm a bit of a collector.

Do You Derive From The Chaos Of My Mind?

More
12 years 11 months ago #32952 by Anti-You
Replied by Anti-You on topic Re: duke nukem forever
Ive done the same on the preorder for the boxset, not something i was gonna let myself miss out on,
I played the game in much earlier days, many fond memories :)
but for now, Ive got the latest arriving in the mail on the release date, and I still need a computer powerful enough to run it on :huh:

More
12 years 11 months ago #33052 by AngelusSilenti
I am quite intrigued and am delighted to hear of it. I remember playing the original ages ago and having a great time of it. While I may not buy it when it is released, it is on my list of game purchases to make. I may go the way of Steam and just download it there at some point.

If you have no one to blame but yourself then clearly you need to stop doing things alone.

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds