Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

The Lord of the Rings Online.

More
13 years 1 month ago #31536 by Envy
So..Does anyone here play?

I'm curious about it..Would be nice to get some reviews from people who have played. :P I don't know whether it's worth my time or not.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #31845 by Night Blossom
I do like LOTRO, but for me WoW still is my favorite MMO. Than again, I really love the Role-Play aspect and I haven't come across any in LOTRO. I also do not have any friends there... If I did know of some people who played, I would probably log in more. I love the LOTRO universe. When I had my old computer, I really couldn't play as the lag was horrid. But now I have a better computer for gaming and work and enjoy myself much more!

If you do decide to play, please let me know! I'll roll a character and say hi. ^_^

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #32222 by iHauntTheSepulchre
This sounds interesting...is there an info link or something you could direct me to?

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #32224 by Envy
Well, this is the actual link to the site to play.

www.lotro.com/

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #32243 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Oh thanks - it looks quite good! I might give it a go sometime...

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 11 months ago #32925 by diEoxidE
Well it's free nowadays so you might as well have a look. Started up playing a few weeks ago but haven't managed to put much time into it due to studying constraints.

Do You Derive From The Chaos Of My Mind?

Time to create page: 0.292 seconds