Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

Minecraft anyone?

More
13 years 1 month ago #31147 by Erus Draco
Minecraft anyone? was created by Erus Draco
So, while I am new to these forums and haven't read all posts, it seems as if there is no mention of Minecraft in these forums. If there are, I'm sorry for repeating a topic. Minecraft is a game where the world is made up of cube blocks and every block can be mined and placed. You can create tools to expediate mining and to mine better materials. You can build just about any structure you can imagine. Mining and building is not all that you must do, you must survive the night when monsters come out. This makes shelter building an integral part of the game, otherwise be ready to be swarmed by fast spiders, slow zombies, skeleton archers, and creepers (green suicide bombers).Check it out at www.minecraft.net . I also run my own server that's just recently been started. It pits two towns against each other. The one stark worshipers of dragons, the other mountainmen idealists who call the fox their idol. More information at lethevitae.gaming.multiplay.co.uk/index.html .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #31148 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Minecraft anyone?
:P Sounds just like something my little brother will love. I'll pass it on to him. ^.^ Thanks for that link.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds