Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

Battle of the Immortals

• Tremein
  • Topic Author
  • There is no knowledge that is not power.
More
13 years 4 months ago #28698 by Tremein
Here's a fun, free game that I started paying a while back when it was still in Beta.
It takes a bit to get used to the quest system, and the upgrades for armor, weapons, etc.
is ridiculously complex, but it allows for incredibly high-powered characters.
There are five classes and the majority of the game content is free.
Granted, the more powerful stuff costs real money, but when I really like a game
I don't mind shelling out a few bucks every so often.
Pets are far easier and more fun than many other games I've played.
It's site is here Battle of the Immortals .
Try it out. Lots of mythological references. Reaper type pets, angelic armor and weapons.
My main character is a Heretic class, a holy man who started studying the dark arts.

My name is Tremein, and I play on the Abyss Server, usually Realm 8.
Try it out, hit me up. Would love to party with fellow AlGoth members.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28706 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Battle of the Immortals
Oh wow. I'll give it a go whenever I have free time (not likely until after March, haha). Could tell my brother about it - He plays lots of random games..

It looks pretty - But it reminds me of something else I once tried to play. Are the servers available to UK residents? I tried to play a game which required a download before, only to find out that the owners of the game cut off UK servers/access, so it was a waste of time.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28710 by black_magnolia
Thanks for the link! :silly: I won't check it out, it does sound interesting, but I fear I would get too easily hooked to the game and I unfortunately don't have flat rate internet so I can just imagine how much the internet bill would be. :S

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #28742 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Battle of the Immortals
:P Told my brother about it so he's gone to give it a go. Had some troubles registering, but was soon sorted and he loves it.

Graphics are pretty nice. If I had time, I'd love to give it a go. My brother takes to games a lot faster than me though. He doesn't even need instructions because he's so used to playing those kind of games. :S

What's even more surprising is that even though the game requires a download, it runs smoothly on my brother's computer, which is possibly the slowest thing in existence. Was a nice surprise.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Envy.

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds