Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

Fallout 3.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23363 by Envy
Fallout 3. was created by Envy
Does anyone know of any game errors etc. for Fallout 3? My brother was playing on a disc he bought off of eBay and it froze everytime he tried to trade with 'Flak'.

I was wondering if anyone knew whether this is not a one-off/the cause of this? Because we're almost certain it can't be the disc or our console which is acting up. The disc itself has no scratches at all and our console works fine with all other games.

:unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23365 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re: Fallout 3.
Has he tried starting a new game?

Bethesda are pretty bad for bugs which can be solved by starting again, just look at Oblivion. I had to start again because the game kept freezing on my Breton. Oh, look out for random freezing too.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23435 by Malkie
Replied by Malkie on topic Re:Fallout 3.
Hello world

PC or xbox or??? Get the patches... if its on PC potentially you need to reinstall and and go from there.

I was a fallout 3 fanatic :D i never had many problems.. the DLC at one stage had major glitches but they sorted it. Have you put on any of the downloads on it?

It was known flak was a touch buggie on the mission side of it.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23436 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Fallout 3.
Hmm..Ours is on the PS3. Not sure about downloads, but I'll direct my brother to search for some. :unsure:

More
13 years 8 months ago #23439 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re:Fallout 3.
There's no bug patches for the PS3, hell, Bethesda remove helpful bugs (again Oblivion) rather than annoying ones most of the time.

As for DLC, look at what edition your brother has, if it is Game of the Year edition he has all the DLC.

A good few of the patches for PC are fan-made thanks to the G.E.C.K (Garden of Eden Creation Kit, I know it's something ingame but that's what they named the thing for creating mods) it's like Bethesda want fans to fix the bugs for them.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23440 by Malkie
Replied by Malkie on topic Re:Fallout 3.
Hello world

Well yeah i think its weird for the game to glitch up on ps3? gah that sucks, i'd say its to do with the mission but thats the pc version that smegs itsself.

I hope you have the GOFY edition its so much fun :D

Time to create page: 0.258 seconds