Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

The 3DS

More
13 years 8 months ago #23114 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:The 3DS
gothic-grace wrote:

Quite true, i myself won't exactly be rushing out to get a 3DS when it comes out, but i think it will be a pretty big new release from nintendo, i shall wait and see if it is a success and then wait for them to realse a newer version of it like with the other DS consoles, then i might just get one.... lol

:P Good plan, one which I think I shall follow. If all goes well, I'll just buy a cheap one off of eBay when a new model comes out or something.

I'm not even 20 yet and I've owned various gameboys and the like - You just know it won't be long before there's something with more of a novelty factor that's released, e.g. touch screens and 3D effects.

Bit annoyed that my parents threw out my original gameboy though. My uncle gave it to me when I was too young to really understand what a gameboy did, and by the time I could play on it, the 'Gameboy Colour' was released soon after.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23146 by gothic-grace
Replied by gothic-grace on topic Re:The 3DS
Bit annoyed that my parents threw out my original gameboy though. My uncle gave it to me when I was too young to really understand what a gameboy did, and by the time I could play on it, the 'Gameboy Colour' was released soon after.[/quote]

Oh the old gameboy, i had a gameboy advance sp when i was 12 and i worshipped it lol though i wasnt really good at games because i had so little experience with them because my mom was a but strict about letting me have a games console but luckily when i was about 8 my brother gave me his hand-me-down PS1 because he had just bought a PS2. Now im into all the new gaming releases :P

More
12 years 9 months ago #33615 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: The 3DS
So - Has anyone actually bought a 3DS?

I'm tempted to now, but it's for a silly reason really. :woohoo: They've re-done a LoZ game for the 3DS..And I *adore* LoZ games...If it wasn't for that, I guess I wouldn't really have much incentive to buy one!

Oh..That and the fact I'll need to buy a new DS before I head off to uni anyway..Hm! Doubt my little brother will let me take the one we share with me.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35325 by Ryn Kuromaru
Replied by Ryn Kuromaru on topic Re: The 3DS
Not meaning to bump a dead topic, but thought no reason for making a new thread when this was already here.

Are there any people that have a 3DS that come here? Just curious, as I have one myself.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35331 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: The 3DS
Ryn Kuromaru wrote:

Not meaning to bump a dead topic, but thought no reason for making a new thread when this was already here.

Are there any people that have a 3DS that come here? Just curious, as I have one myself.

Mm don't have one at the moment, but I'm considering it as they slashed the price like mad.

Need to see what kind of budget I have for the upcoming year first though. :S

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds